Investor Relations Assistant
The Investor Relations Assistant plays a critical role in i(x) investments’ team-based approach and growth, providing business development, capital raising/investor relations support. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, detail-oriented and comfortable multi-tasking, with strong experience working in a fast-paced start-up. S/he will ensure smooth and effective coordination of capital raising and business development efforts/projects and productivity. Reports to Director of Investor Relations.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, including coordinating directly with investors as well as internal employees
- Proactively and promptly address investor administrative matters to ensure all investor expectations are being met by the firm
- Maintain, monitor and evolve CRM database to ensure data completeness and accuracy (client account setup, account data entry, meeting details input, report creation, etc.)
- Maintain online shareholder management system
- Meeting preparation, including printing meeting materials
- Assist IR/Business Development Teams with administrative projects/tasks
- Support planning and execution of business development initiatives including roadshows (planning, coordination, and execution), client meetings, on-site meetings, conference calls and investor events
- Assist with special projects assigned by IR/business development teams and/or senior management
- Other duties as assigned
Successful applicants will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience working as an assistant, preferably with 1 year of related client service experience
- Minimum of associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Outstanding administrative, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and strong attention to detail
- Computer proficiency – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Presentation skills – ability to create PowerPoint decks from concept to completion
- CRM software proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Proactive team player
- Strong time management and planning skills
- Ability to act with discretion and manage confidential information and situations with efficiency, flexibility and diplomacy
- An interest in impact investing
Details and Benefits of this position include:
- Health insurance, mobile phone reimbursement
- Team-building activities including training sessions and company outings
- Competitive paid time off
- Performance-based bonus
- Opportunity to grow within the firm
Office culture is flexible and team-based with open communications. Each i(x) investments employee is encouraged to play an active role in growing our firm. This is a Los Angeles-based position.
About the Company: Founded in 2015, i(x) investments is a permanently capitalized holding company for investors who want to create long-term economic growth in combination with positive, measurable social impact. i(x) believes the world’s biggest problems are also the biggest market opportunities. It invests in areas of human need: Renewable Energy, Green Commercial Real Estate, Gender Equality, Media, Education, Workforce Housing, Technology, Water, Food and Health. The Company has offices in Los Angeles and New York.
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Please list “IR Assistant – [Your Name]” in the subject line.