The Digital Media Coordinator plays a critical role in i(x) investments’ team-based approach and growth, providing social media, communications/digital marketing support. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, detail-oriented and comfortable multi-tasking, with strong experience working in a fast-paced start-up. S/he will ensure smooth and effective coordination and execution of digital media efforts across social media channels in addition to digital/online efforts/projects. Reports to Chief of Staff.
- Design digital media strategy and campaigns aligned with business goals
- Creation of digital content calendar and accompanying assets
- Management of social media channels including posting approved content and community management
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish and maintain our digital presence to boost brand awareness, build and foster online community and following(s)
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Liaise with the team to ensure brand consistency
- Draft newsletters and blog posts on a monthly or bi-monthly basis
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments to ensure all efforts are in line with industry best practices
- Website maintenance as appropriate
- Assist with special projects assigned by Chief of Staff and/or senior management
- Other duties as assigned
Successful applicants will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience working as a digital media specialist or digital marketing manager
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop or other media editing software
- Social Media platform proficiency – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Proactive team player
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems (wordpress preferred)
- Knowledge of online marketing techniques like search engine optimization (SEO) preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of associate’s degree, BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field, preferred
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus
- Outstanding analytical, project management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, strong attention to detail and perform under tight deadlines
- An interest in impact investing
Details and Benefits of this position include:
- Part time (to start), up to 20 hours/week
- Work in office and/or at home, as circumstances require or permit
- Mobile phone and transportation reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Team-building activities including training sessions and company outings
- Opportunity to grow within the firm
Office culture is flexible and team-based with open communications. Each i(x) investments employee is encouraged to play an active role in growing our firm. This is a Los Angeles-based position.
About the Company: Founded in 2015, i(x) investments is a permanently capitalized holding company for investors who want to create long-term economic growth in combination with positive, measurable social impact. i(x) believes the world’s biggest problems are also the biggest market opportunities. It invests in areas of human need: Renewable Energy, Green Commercial Real Estate, Gender Equality, Media, Education, Workforce Housing, Technology, Water, Food and Health. The Company has offices in Los Angeles and New York.
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Please list “Digital Media Coordinator – [Your Name]” in the subject line.