The Administrative Assistant plays a critical role in i(x)’s team-based approach overseeing general office operations, expense reports, travel, logistical and technology needs. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, detail oriented and comfortable multi-tasking with strong experience managing a fast-paced environment. S/he will ensure smooth and effective coordination of company projects and productivity. Reports to the CEO.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include:
- Administrative support of CEO (Seattle-based) and other team members
- Management of office operations including high volume calendaring, meeting coordination, office schedules, general administrative issues
- Manage key relationships with contracted vendors and service providers
- Process monthly expense reports for executives
- Coordinate employee travel arrangements
- Support Management in facilitating employee recruiting, onboarding and exits
- Management of company documents (including organizing existing documents and creating new documents)
- Scheduling and planning of company activities, including holiday gatherings, annual review process, retreats, etc.
- Provide logistical support for company and client-related events as needed
- Manage special projects assigned by senior management
- Proactive involvement in continuing effort to be efficient and effective in all aspects of business
- Other duties as assigned
Successful applicants will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working as an Office Assistant; start-up experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding administrative, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and strong attention to detail
- Computer proficiency – Office 365 (Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with Zoom and Teams video-conferencing
- Ability to thrive as a leader in a dynamic environment
- Ability to manage confidential information and situations with discretion, efficiency, flexibility and diplomacy
- An interest in socially responsible investing
- An associate’s level education required (bachelor’s preferred)
Benefits of this position include:
- Health insurance, mobile phone and transportation reimbursement
- 401(k) with company matching
- Team-building activities including training sessions and company outings
- Competitive paid time off
- Performance-based bonus
- Opportunity to grow within the firm
Office culture is flexible and team-based with open communications. Each i(x) investments employee is encouraged to play an active role in growing our firm.
The Company operates virtually/remotely, but this is a Seattle-based position (where the CEO is located).
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please list “Administrative Assistant – [Your Name]” in the subject line.