Will you use your investments to change the world?
i(x) is a permanently capitalized holding company that provides individual and institutional investors a historic opportunity to create economic growth and catalytic social impact.
i(x) invests in the critical areas of human need (renewable energy, green real estate development, affordable housing, gender equality, technology and information, waste reduction and food and agriculture) in a multi-strategy investment approach throughout the entire capital structure.
Our focus is on companies with proven science and technology with the potential for hyper-growth as well as on mispriced assets. We bring value to our investments with not only capital but also our expertise in creating and measuring social impact.
“We need to think bigger. We need to embrace the notion that capitalism is one of the most powerful forces on the planet, and if we build and invest in businesses that have an explicit social purpose, we can create sustained change on a scale we’ve only imagined.”
– Trevor Neilson, Co-founder and CEO
The i(x) model is simple – and unique in the world of finance.
• Invest in companies with high potential for sustained social impact and stable cash flow.
• Accelerate the growth of partner companies through proactive engagement on the part of our management team and investors.
• Retain earnings to maximize our capital and reinvest – driven by long-term profits and sustained social change.
• Measure the social impact of investments in ways that no else has in the field.